Tritech is a Prime Contractor for the Construction, Installation, and Commissioning of two (2) Owner Pre-purchased Standby Diesel Generators each in a walk-in custom manufactured enclosure complete with sub-base diesel fuel tank at the Harbour and Kent Pump Stations.
Tritech’s scope of work for this project included:
Harbour Pump Station (combined sanitary & storm WW PS)
- Site preparation, excavation and backfill for concrete foundation, conduit trenching and retaining wall, concrete base forming and concrete pouring
- Supply and install concrete foundation for genset enclosure, fuel pumps kiosk, fuel dispenser kiosk and fuel tank kiosk
- Install owner pre-purchased 1000kW, 600V standby diesel generator complete with sub-base diesel fuel tank and custom enclosure.
- Install genset & enclosure – genset connections to fuel system and PS power and control systems and testing and commissioning
- Supply & install fuel system including above-ground 8620 L double-walled diesel fuel tank, two (2) kiosks for fuel transfer pumps and fuel dispenser c/w associated electrical instrumentation.
- Design, supply & install cable trays/supports, from ceiling, for overhead cabling in PS pump room and electrical room
Kent Pump Station
- Pre-purchased 300kW, 600V standby diesel generator with sub-base diesel fuel tank in a walk-in custom manufactured enclosure
- Supply and install concrete foundation for walk-in enclosure including installation of electrical conduits within foundation
- Fabricate and install structural steel access stairs to genset, cable tray sections and supports for overhead cabling in PS and Electrical Rooms
- Tree management: coordinate removal, protection, pruning and planting with project Arborist